Meebo


Meebo is an instant messager application via mobile, like AIM Express, which supports many instant messeger such as Yahoo! Messenger, Windows Live Messenger, Google Talk, AIM and ICQ.

This application is available for I-phone, Android and Blackberry

for I-phone the available features are chat history, push notification and landcape mode.

for Android the available features are multi networks, smart buddylist and online always.

for Blackberry,the available features are chat history, and charming designs

download Meebo here:

Meeboo I phone

Meebo Android

Meebo blackberry
Meebo Meebo Reviewed by Om Ryan on 11:51 AM Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. as personally i m using this mobile application to connected with my all contacts. its really good apps for mobile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I use meebo.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact


Powered by Blogger.